Tuesday, February 21, 2006

After one day of the St. Patty's game

I did!...
Make dinner - Mmmm.... dinner...
Do Kelly's mission - change my bed sheets.
Spend 15 minutes doing something in the zone - This ended up being mating socks, but that's fine. It's something productive.
Pamper myself - Joel just twisted my arm until I agreed to take a nice hot bath now that our water heater is fixed.
Read - for 15 minutes after everything else was done.

I didn't...
Nah, I don't need this list. Too negative. Instead, let me say:

I didn't have to...

Vaccuum - Joel ran Roomba and therefore picked up the floor, just because I asked.
Say no to watching a movie - I can make and eat dinner, take a bath, change sheets, fold clothes, and still have time to watch a movie. The power of 15 minutes.

No comments: