Monday, February 20, 2006

Company's coming - From Brianne

You won't believe my luck. I've been quietly causing trouble for mom for years, and NOW she starts paying attention to me. Here she's been blaming herself for the trouble my brattiness causes, but now she says she's going to crack down on me.

We've got company coming in a little over a month, and I can't wait to play! But mom says we have to get the house ready first. Why now? We've got over a month. We should just do it later. Mom thinks that's a bad idea. I can't imagine why. She seems to think we'll be better off if we do a little each day until it's all done. That doesn't sound like any fun at all. We have to clean EVERY day for a MONTH? She says it won't be bad because it's just 15 minutes a day. I still don't like the sound of it. We'll see.

Brianne.

No comments: