Thursday, February 23, 2006

Day three results - Brianne

It was fun tossing all those old clothes out of the closet! The old, fat clothes. I thought I was going to want to keep the pretty ones, but then I thought they wouldn't look so pretty if they fit so loosely. So then it was fun to say "begone!" to them all. Check the tag, if the size is bigger than what I'm wearing right now, "baleeted!"

I've been resisting the timer lately, since last time mom used the timer we folded clothes. Blecch! But on Tuesday we cleaned without the timer. It didn't feel like cleaning because it was just random. That's how I would rather clean, because then I just clean the easiest stuff I can find! But mom doesn't like cleaning randomly all over the house because we never get to the bottom of the piles. When we focus, we find things like countertops and tabletops and they stay clean longer if they get totally cleared off. But that means we have to find a home for everything in that spot. I'd rather just do the easy stuff.

Speaking of which, we're going to run out of stuff to clean in the bedroom soon. Easy or not easy! I'm sure going to try to use that as an excuse to do nothing, but I have a feeling mom won't let me. She's talking about expanding the "Master Bedroom" zone to include the guest bedroom, too. No fun! Maybe I can distract her by playing with all the toys in the guest bedroom. Hmmm... good idea. I'll try that tonight.

Brianne

No comments: