Tuesday, February 21, 2006

After one day of the St. Patty's game - Brianne

Whew, I got through the first day without having to clean.

Well, I guess I helped change sheets, but that's not so bad when it's not the last thing I do before bed. When that happens, I just want to go to bed instead. I love sleep.

And I guess I mated some socks, but I only had to do that for 15 minutes. Although I did have them all done in that amount of time. But if I didn't, mom would have let me stop. Or I would have stopped anyhow, even if mom said no! I hate matching up the socks. I always have.

But I got my way, because I had a nice bath and I got to read before bed, too. So there. Mom says today we have to clean under the bed. Lucky me, there's nothing under the bed! That means all I have to do is one little 15 minutes thing, and mom says we get to go through the closet. Adventure!

Brianne

No comments: